We have subordinate pages that provide additional information special and recurring topics. You’ll find links to them here.
- Correcting Reversals—What is it about mirror writing and what can adults do to help children overcome it?
- Definition of LD—How is “Learning Disability” defined and what are some of the issues surrounding this definition?
- Recommended Reading—What are some good books relevant to understanding and serving children and youths with LD?
- Recurring themes in the study of Learning Disabilities: This page is a compilation of important concepts that have been examined repeatedly during the history of Learning Disabilities.
- References—A running record of some sources about Learning Disabilities that are cited here and elsewhere.